- Kiska is easily recognizable because she is alone in her tank at Marineland Canada
- She has virtually no teeth left, and they have been ground down to her jawline
- Her dorsal fin is slightly collapsed
- She has a slight hook at the front of her left eyepatch.
- Both eyepatches are fairly long
- Kiska was captured in Iceland at about 3 years old.
- She has had 5 calves, all of which have since died.
- She has seen many Orcas come and go through Marineland (whether they died or were transferred), but she is now left alone, despite Orcas being highly social creatures that thrive off of contact from other Orcas.